RE: Fashion Note: Orange jasmine

I've got the snow you've sent, Donna. There is about 4" of it and
grandboy Brenden couldn't wait to get into it! After getting home from
the Children's Christmas program (a success because of the children and
their efforts to do their best, I might add) he immediately started
launching snowballs at the blank brick side of the house and over the
garage doors, followed by sledding down the ivy covered back hill (all
covered with snow and after several years of sledding activity, no worse
for the ware) and then onto trying to build a small snowman. (O.K., so
the snowman was a bit "grassy," but it was still a fun activity.) Just
about the time I was getting bundled up myself to have a good old
fashioned snowball fight, his mom showed up and whisked him off.

Now I'm trying to find room somewhere near light (away from a vent, of
course) for my throatwort and a new little hybiscus. I think I caught my
Sago Palm's "bugs" too late as it is starting to brown. I'm still
sparying it on the off chance it will recover once the infestation is
crushed.

Got to run!  I've got umpteen packages and letters and cards to get out to family in the mails!

Blessings,
Bonnie (SW OH - zone 5)

Donna <justme@prairieinet.net> wrote:
Yeah, the type used for insulation. I construct a Xmas village yearly
and use it for a base. Of course you don't want to see all those
straight edges, so a hot tool melts it into shape... In a week or so
there will be pictures posted on a friends site (need to take them and
snail mail him a cd to Florida), I will send you a link when they are
up.... His site is dedicated to villaging, if you are wondering why I am
not posting them...

Donna