From: Kitty [mailto: kmrsy@comcast.net]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Sun, 14 Dec 2003 00:09:00 -0500
Subject: Re: [CHAT] now scents- was-Fashion Note: Orange jasmine

Donna - I think you have to buy that fragrance in a spray can.
<justme@prairieinet.net><br>To: <gardenchat@hort.net><br>Sent: Saturday,
December 13, 2003 5:58 PM<br>Subject: RE: [CHAT] now scents- was-Fashion
northerners..<br>><br>> I wanted to get some pieces of Xmas trees to put
in a vase. Thought was<br>> it could provide a holiday scent as well as
nurseries selling trees and wreaths (supposedly fresh<br>> ha!)none
smelled... What is with that? Was it just too cold and they<br>> will
scent the room when warmed up? We haven't had a real Xmas tree in a<br>>
few years but did always go to the tree farm and cut it ourselves.
I<br>> remember the scent that filled the house the minute it
arrived.<br>><br>> Guessing I will just burn my yankee candle and forget
about it...<br>><br>> And for those curious.... it is snowing here
message text UNSUBSCRIBE

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com