Re: throw away society/shopping

I can't even light an unscented candle without getting comments from him. I recall driving as a family to an event in winter. One daughter decided she should freshen up her make up. She no sooner opened her compact when DH rolled down all the windows. And it was cold!
Cathy
On Monday, December 15, 2003, at 10:16 PM, Judy L Browning wrote:

Mine too, Cathy. Although in his case, allergies play a part. He spent many
of our daughter's perfomances & concerts waiting in the car because of heavy
perfume in the audience. Anything burning also bothers him.
Judy B

From: "cathy carpenter" <cathyc@rnet.com>

You have a husband averse to smells too? I have not worn make up,
perfume, etc, for years, and he even objects to unscented candles!
Cathy
On Saturday, December 13, 2003, at 08:04 PM, Theresa wrote:

I went to the store today (well sort of -Orchard Supply, not the
mall)to
purchase the first present from a store rather than online. I've
bought
almost everything online this year. Orchard had very nice spring bulb
kits
(narcissus and such), some in terracotta pot, and others in copper
pots. I
really liked the copper ones ($10) and it was just what I needed for my
husband's aunt. If my husband wasn't so averse to the smell, I would
have
bought one for myself too!

Theresa