Re: surgery

I'm really, really sorry to hear this!

Judy L Browning wrote:

Dear Judy,

Thanks for the kind message.

Update on Tony:

Tony is failing fast.  He is under Hospice Care now and on full-time oxygen
and morphine to help his breathing.  They brought a hospital bed in for him
today and we have it in the family room.  Some of the time he is coherent.
Never complains.  He is just waiting quietly for the Lord to take him.
(He's ready to care for the Lord's garden !!).    I am so very sad to lose
this wonderful man in my life who has been so very good to me and loved me
all these years.  However, I know that he will be in a much better place
with the Lord Whose Love is greater that all we can give..

It has been so difficult for me to see him in this condition, but the drugs
are keeping him peaceful. He is in no pain (thank God).  The Hospice nurse
informed us today that if any of the family wants to see him they should
come now because he is gradually going into coma.  He recognizes friends
that come now and always has a little smile.  It does him so much good to
see those he loves.

Last night there were 20 adult friends and some children here filling our
home singing Christmas Carols.  Two guys had guitars, a gal played flute and
another the violin.    It was wonderful for all of us and especially for
Tony.  His little toes just kept time with the music and he relished in all
these wonderful friends doing this for him.  They trimmed his Christmas tree
for him and decorated his front window (which was always a pride to him).  I
am so happy that he had his Christmas.

We covet your prayers.

P.S.  Perhaps you could forward this to your CHAT group....