Re: shopping/scent

Weird, huh.

On Tuesday, December 16, 2003, at 11:46 PM, Richard T. Apking wrote:

Yeah Jim, nothing like a little whale vomit to bring out the best in
someone, LOL
----- Original Message -----
From: "james singer" <jsinger@igc.org>
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Tuesday, December 16, 2003 3:10 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] shopping/scent

I think you are confusing the scent marketed as "musk" with musk. I
think you will find that most perfumes have a musk [read ambergris,
also] base.

On Tuesday, December 16, 2003, at 06:53 AM, Gene Bush wrote:

Wow! Jim.
I did not know people still used a musk based scent. I remember
everyone
and their grandmother using that stuff back in the 70"s?? Go someplace
like
church, the crowd build up heat in the building and it was enough to
gag
one........ No offense to anyone using a musk based perfume, but my not
being an ox, it does nothing for me.
Gene E. Bush
Munchkin Nursery & Gardens, llc
www.munchkinnursery.com