Re: Pineapple Sage

Wow...I'm in Zone 6 and I grew pineapple sage for the first time...and I just loved it. But I don't think it will come back in my zone...so I'm gonna find some seeds and try to start some indoors in February. It was AWESOME!

From: Zemuly@aol.com
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Pineapple Sage
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2003 13:39:01 EST

In a message dated 12/17/2003 6:45:42 AM Central Standard Time,
gardenqueen@gbronline.com writes:
We'll see how the pineapple sage does.
Pam, don't worry about the pineapple sage! It's a lot colder here than in
Texas, and mine comes back like "gang busters" every spring. In fact, I don't
even know where it came from -- just showed up one year. Now it's spread to a
few other areas, not an invasive kind of spreading, with just a couple of
plants here and there. It's definitely NOT aggressive.

zone 7
West TN

Working moms: Find helpful tips here on managing kids, home, work  and yourself. http://special.msn.com/msnbc/workingmom.armx