Re: Tony

Same for me Judy. I'm just now able to type a message because what I feared came true. I never had a dreaded feeling until this time around...and my gutt just hurt. Please let Janice know that their family is in our prayers and our hearts. I will SO miss Tony on this list. He is a light that just shines. My heart is heavy today.

Jesse Rene' Bell
Claremore, OK

From: Zemuly@aol.com
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Tony
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2003 13:27:23 EST

No matter how much one might expect the death of terminally ill friends or
family it always comes as a shock. Such a big door closing for me in losing
Tony; I have cherished his sunny disposition over the past few years. Judy,
please include my condolences in any correspondence you have with Janice.

zem
zone 7
West TN