Re: surgery

Judy, I hadn't been on the computer for a couple of days and was so sadden to
read your message. Thank you for sharing.  I was gladden to know  Tony has
Janice and the wonderful Hospice staff at his side during his journey home.  For
you who have not experienced death with the assistance of Hospice, I assure
you there is so much love and care given.  These workers (many volunteers) are
truly instruments of God.  They provide not only for the failing but for their
loved ones and it is not ending with death.  Please pass my sympathy to
Janice and let her know there will be a day when we will be there to help Tony in
the garden.
    How wonderful you and Melody had the opportunity to met this great guy.