RE: Re: OT: to my friends

I am sure you didn't freeze anyone out... I was just cold when I posted
that message :)

Fan do help... I position mine in the doorway to bring in the cooler air
in summertime... I also have 2 ceiling fans in the office too.... Of
course, I at times get carried away and have papers flying all over the
darn place too...LOL!