Re: shopping/scent

    Has that one ever been around forever..... Personally I never cared for
English Leather all that much. does not bother me when others use it like
some of the other more strong scents. I did have a girlfriend once who gave
me some for Christmas gift. She liked the stuff. Suppose it works on some
.... certainly melted the elastic in primal regions for her.
    Hummm... now that I am getting a bit older (ha!) perhaps I need to
invest in a half gallon  or so of the stuff.....
    Gene E. Bush
Munchkin Nursery & Gardens, llc
Zone 6/5  Southern Indiana