Re: OT: to my friends

In a message dated 12/18/2003 9:37:44 AM Central Standard Time,
kmrsy@comcast.net writes:
During the workday, do you get sleepy if you are too warm or too cold?
I'll have to say at work I got sleepy when it was warm, but at home the
converse is true.  I can't stand heat at night either, Kitty.  Plus, the cats bite
my toes when my feet get uncovered. <LOL>
zone 7
West TN