Re: Tony Veca

> Tony passed away this morning peacefully after being in a coma for 2 days.
> He is finally with his Lord whom he loved for so many years and Who loved
> him.  He can now celebrate Christmas while looking at Jesus face to face.

Janice,

   Although I'm deeply saddened by this news, I take comfort in the fact
   that Tony is now in a better place.  Although I didn't know Tony as well
   as many of the listmembers here, his kind and gentle spirit always came
   through in everything that he wrote.  I marveled at his positive
   attitude in the face of diversity.  Tony seemed to not only live life,
   but love it deeply.

   He's one more person that I look forward to meeting when I leave this
   world.  There are so many great people up there.

   But until then, I'm going to try to maintain Tony's positive attitude.
   I tend to let things get me down, and Tony has always been an inspiration.

> We are getting ideas as to what kind of tree to pland. I thought perhaps
> some of you could add some names of a good tree to plant that would be
> hearty.

   If I remember, you're in Vancouver, WA which is a hardiness zone of 8.
   Don't worry -- we'll come up with some good possibilities.

Chris