Re: Tony Veca

Hi Janice

I'm very sorry for your loss. Tony took a great interest in my daughters health and always gave me and mine a kind message full of hope and inspiration. I hope that his positive attitude stays with you in this sad time. My family is thinking of you.
DF

Tony and Janice Veca wrote:

Dear friends of Tony Veca,

Tony passed away this morning peacefully after being in a coma for 2 days.
He is finally with his Lord whom he loved for so many years and Who loved
him. He can now celebrate Christmas while looking at Jesus face to face.

Those on the garden list have been very important to Tony. He considered
all of you as "family". I have appreciated all of the comments you have
shared about your contact with him. He has been a special influence in many
peoples lives. I can't count the notes, calls and visits from so many
friends who loved him so. He was a very, very special man and will be
missed terribly by me and by so many.

We will celebrate his life here and his life with the Lord now on Tuesday at
2:00 pm at our Glenwood Community Church here in Vancouver. Tony's wish wa
to be cremated. Then later we will plant a tree in his memory on the church
grounds and plant it with his ashes. He had worked on the church grounds a
lot of hours caring for the plants, shrubs and trees.

We are getting ideas as to what kind of tree to pland. I thought perhaps
some of you could add some names of a good tree to plant that would be
hearty.
Thank you all for your friendship via the email list with Tony.
God bless you.
Janice Veca