Re: temperatures

Noreen - c'mon! if you put a fan in a doorway, it's on the floor. You
couldn't afix it to the door molding or the door wouldn't close, right?
;+)

What do I do? I handle domestic sales and customer service for Nostat-X
products. Which you've never heard of. These are anti-static treatments,
additives, and solvents used mainly in the photo industry. Have you ever
gotten photos back from the processor with white specks or squiggles? If
so, take them back and have them reprint them. They did not clean the
dust off your negatives before they printed them. Our products prevent
static which draws dust, so your pictures are less likely to have
squiggles and specks if the lab used our products.

Now doesn't that sound like the most fascinating job in the whole darned world?

Kitty