From: "Melody" <mhobertm@excite.com>
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: [CHAT] About Tony...We were talking...
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2003 08:16:58 -0500 (EST)

Dear all: Donna and I were talking and wondered if anyone else has had
this same thought...taking up a collection for Tony's tree and sending
the money to Janice as a way to honor Tony's passionate spirit on this
list. I'd be happy to collect the funds and forward it to Janice if
anyone is interested. You guys think about it and I'll check back in the
list later today after I sleep a little.

Melody, IA (Z 5/4)

--Albert Einstein

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com

Grab our best dial-up Internet access offer: 6 months @$9.95/month. http://join.msn.com/?page=dept/dialup