Re: temps, now Kitty's job

Sorry Kitty, could not resist, after the comment on your work apparel, then
the suggestion that you get a cieling fan, and your reply of not having
room......I could not help but wonder.  (smile)  Could not resist the poke of fun.
zone 9
Texas Gulf Coast

In a message dated 12/19/2003 11:02:46 AM Central Standard Time,