Re: About Tony...We were talking...

I think that's a wonderful idea.
Please email your snail address.

Now, what tree?  You all knew him for longer than I did, but I seem to
remember he had a fondness for Lilacs, Camellias, Azaleas (yeah, I know,
they're not trees) Japanese Maples and Rhododendrons ( practically trees in
his part of the world).  Is that correct? Or is that just what he grew when
he was in the industry?  I remember him saying one time, "I enjoy every day
when I see a new flower", because I feel the same. So maybe a flowering