Re: About Tony...We were talking...

Dear Melody & Donna,

You gals always think of the nice things to do. Count me in & please send me your snail mail address so I can mail a check.

thanks,

Ron

zone 4/5 in Maine

Melody wrote:

Dear all: Donna and I were talking and wondered if anyone else has had
this same thought...taking up a collection for Tony's tree and sending
the money to Janice as a way to honor Tony's passionate spirit on this
list. I'd be happy to collect the funds and forward it to Janice if
anyone is interested. You guys think about it and I'll check back in the
list later today after I sleep a little.

Melody, IA (Z 5/4)

"The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious." --Albert Einstein