Re: The latest crime wave

Hi, Auralie. Sorry that I missed your message in the inbox until now.

I can understand your pique. I've felt similar in other circumstances.

I would have to say, however, that most Floridians [as perhaps most citizens at large] are poorly educated about their personal economic need to hold their government's feet to the fire. I suggest this is a failure of the public education system--a system that is hampered by official policy in Florida that embraces the incredible notion that a person in a coma for 10 years can learn again how to attend their own bodily functions.

The population of this state is incredibly ignorant, Auralie, and belligerent. Anyone [understand what that means, any person] can carry a concealed weapon. Doesn't matter if they're high on drug or hate Jews or are just you normal paranoid rednecks. Anyone.

New York graft is tame compared with the hate that still seethes down here, believe me.