Re: For cat lovers only

Really clever. Looks just like Beans, too.

On Saturday, December 20, 2003, at 11:17 AM, Aplfgcnys@aol.com wrote:

There are enough of us who love cats that I will pass on this treat that was
sent me by a friend. Auralie
----- ---- Turn on your SPEAKERS

Cool Black Cat with Green Eyes

Go to this site (link is below) to see something awesome! I have no clue how
they got this to work. We have some great code writers out there! If you tease
her with the mouse pointer on her chest or stomach she will purr, and I got
her to meow also, by rubbing her forehead with the cursor. If you make a slow
circle around her body, (counter-clockwise)not only will her head/eyes follow
your pointer, but toward the top, her paw will go up, and when in front of her
paws at the
bottom, her foot comes out like she wants to play with your mouse pointer.
(Don't hold the mouse down, just move it) Pretty Cool I think. Go here:

Click here: http://home.wanadoo.nl/annekebroenink/maukie2.swf

Island Jim
Southwest Florida
Zone 10