Tony's Memorial Service

Dear gardenchat friends,

We will be celebrating Tony's life in a beautiful Memorial Service at
Glenwood Community Church here in Vancouver, WA on Tues., Dec. 23 at 2:00 PT
I have read your ideas about contributing to a fund to get a tree to plant
at the Church in memory of Tony.  That is so very kind of you to think of
that.  You might want to know that there is a Tony Veca Memorial Fund that
is being set up at Glenwood.  Any contribution to that fund will be used for
flowers, plants and the like when ministering to others.  Tony was one to
often take plants and/or flowers to those who were sick and visit them with
his special kindness and spirit.  It would mean so much to him to be a part
in continuing that.   Part of that fund could actually purchase the tree in
his honor.

They are not sure where on the grounds they will plant the tree so we have
no idea yet whether it will be shade, sun, or a combination.  We also will
not know how large we could use because of space until they decide at the
Church where the tree will grow.  That will all be decided in the near

Glenwood Community Church
12201 NE 72nd Ave.
  (Mailing Address:  P.O. Box 70117)
Vancouver, WA  98665
  Phone:  360-571-3300

If any of you live near I hope you can come to the celebration of Tony's
Memorial Service on Tuesday.  To see his picture and article about him just
click on the following site.     You'll see my Tony.....

  Janice Veca