From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf
Of Daryl
Sent: Thursday, December 18, 2003 10:44 AM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] OT:Heat vs. cold poll

Cold makes me want to hibernate. I can tolerate a little, but when I get
really chilled, all I want to do is sleep. My mind slows down and my train
of thought is derailed. I used to work in the computer room back in the days
when they were kept cold. During my breaks, I'd go out and sit in my car,
with the windows rolled up. In the summertime. It was the only thing that
kept me functional.

Daryl