Re: temps, now Kitty's job

Any chance you can post that owl picture, Bonnie?

On Saturday, December 20, 2003, at 04:33 PM, Bonnie & Bill Morgan wrote:

I've had worse jobs for certain, Kitty. And I'm very certain that my
daughter Rayna is appreciative of your products. A local business man who
banks where she works just opened a gallery and asked her to bring in her
photography for display. Even I was amazed at some of her shots. The large
14" photo taken in Florida of an owl at night with wings fully extended
flying from the ground up to barren tree branches backlit by a full moon
wouldn't be near as breathtaking as it is with those squiggles and dots you
spoke of.

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf
Of TeichFlora@aol.com
Sent: Friday, December 19, 2003 1:17 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] temps, now Kitty's job

Sorry Kitty, could not resist, after the comment on your work apparel, then
the suggestion that you get a cieling fan, and your reply of not having
room......I could not help but wonder. (smile) Could not resist the poke
of fun.
zone 9
Texas Gulf Coast

In a message dated 12/19/2003 11:02:46 AM Central Standard Time,