Re: snow

> From: Daryl <pulis@mindspring.com>
> Marge, honey, you need to do an Erma ( Bombeck, that is. ) Drape
some of the
> chairs in sheets, set a ladder in the living room, and tell people
> redecorating . Or that your painter is running behind.
> Don't wear yourself out. After we reach a certain age, we're

LOL, Daryl...now that's an idea.  Dining room is currently decorated
with ladder and sheet on floor covered in assorted greenery (today is
house decoration day - am taking a half hour sit down to read mail).

I am about wore out, even at this certain age.  Almost there.....all
shopping done - away stuff boxed and shipped; most other stuff
wrapped; house almost decorated and just a few more gifts to wrap and
the tree to do after I finish house...well, of course feast to cook,
but that's not until Wed., so the light is visible at the end of the

Marge Talt, zone 7 Maryland
Editor:  Gardening in Shade
Current Article: Spring Peepers
All Suite101.com garden topics :