Re: Holiday Season AND Birthday Greetings

And, a special, non-seasonal birthday to you, Zem.  One of my sisters was
born on Christmas Day...she always felt as though her birthday got lost in
everything else...and, it did....she always got a fruit cake.  Now, her
family makes sure a special birthday cake is made...I hope your family does
the same.  Hope you have time to squeeze in your celebration.

Bonnie Zone 6+ ETN

Having a