Re: Tony's Memorial Service

In a message dated 12/21/03 2:25:40 PM, Zemuly@aol.com writes:

<< In a message dated 12/21/2003 1:47:43 PM Central Standard Time,
Cersgarden@aol.com writes:
Were any of you able to pull up an article or picture of Tony?
Yes, I was able to read the article.  It described him just as I would have
imagined -- a wonderful, generous man.
zem >>

How strange.  I was able to pull the web site up, viewed infor of their
church and church  family but not any thing about Tony.