Re: The latest crime wave -- jokes

I agree, Zem -- the ability to laugh at oneself indicates a high level of
civilization.  Especially since I not only have to endure the blond jokes, but
also the LAWYER JOKES!  Those are the worst.

Eva
Long Island, NY
Zone 6/7

"We don't do enough to exploit renewable energy resources."
Me

In a message dated 12/21/2003 12:17:23 PM Pacific Standard Time,