From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net]On
Behalf Of Marge Talt
Sent: Monday, December 22, 2003 10:31 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] scent

> From: Jesse Bell <jesserenebell@hotmail.com>
> Woo HOO....lets hear it for Patchouli and Sandlewood....just an old
hippy
> here.  Love it.
----------
Jesse, you rang my bell!  Sandalwood is my favorite - what I use all
the time and have been for nearly 40 years.  Patchouli sometimes.  I
find I can't smell it after I have it on for 10 minutes:-)  Have used
Crabtree & Evelyn's Sandalwood for about 30 years - their bath and
shower gel was my luxury and, of course, they quit making it.
Correspondence with them indicates they're gonna bring it back - very
good news to my old ears:-)

Marge Talt, zone 7 Maryland
mtalt@hort.net
Editor:  Gardening in Shade