Re: earthquake

Well, hate to break this to you Theresa but the fault...the big fault
runs north and south.  What that means is that while you won't be closer
to the ocean I will be closer to Washington.  If you are familiar with
Point Reyes the famous lighthouse just north of San Francisco well, it
used to be near L.A.  However, if we continue to have this wet a winter
you will have all the water you could wish.  But, in this case it won't
be coming from the ocean it will be coming from the many rivers that
converge and terminate in the Sacramento River right next to you.  Have
you ever heard of that area refered to as the Inland Sea?  You might
find out why.

DF