Re: Happy Holidays to All

As someone who has been very remiss in my writing lately I'd like to
offer an apology for not staying up with the group.  I have many things
I would have liked to have shared with you including our trip to
Tennessee.  So, is it too soon to have a new years resolution?  Anyway
happy holidays and I hope that this is the best one of all.

DF