Re: Happy Holidays to All

I'm chiming in with my best wishes to all of you for a very happy,
warm and loving holiday season, whatever flavor you prefer:-)

I'm not going anywhere, either (thank heavens!); almost ready for
Santa, but not quite - just a 15 minute sit down (feet are falling
off).  Trying to get a head start on tomorrow's feast (we do our
Christmas Feast on Christmas eve.)...house is ready; gifts are
ready.....food part ain't quite ready:-)

Those of you traveling - have a safe trip and those of you who are
not, enjoy whatever you're doing.

My (early) New Year's resolution is to try to catch up with my run
away email:-)

Now, Kitty...if you don't know what to do with all those yummy
goodies, I'm sure you'll have no problem finding homes for them on
this list:-)

Pam...your eating instructions cracked me up; that's a keeper and a
pass along!

Marge Talt, zone 7 Maryland
mtalt@hort.net
Editor:  Gardening in Shade