RE: after season tree uses

And, a happy, healthy, heartfelt holiday to all...ours is at home with
immediate family this year...hopefully, our New Year will be much
softer...our well water is 17 grains (10 is considered very hard) so we had
a new softener installed Monday...which lead to a new well pump (ours is
going, going....) to be installed this morning.   Cookies to be baked this
afternoon...dough is in the refrigerator.

Never used a tree for a trellis...only for a small fish protector in a lake
or pond and for part of a brush pile for small birds...both of these
work...wonder if  you stood the tree up straight as a trellis now, the sap
would be gone by the time the peas or beans climbed it?

Bonnie Zone 6+ ETN