Re: Bulb prices

Maybe, Gene, but wouldn't a semi-intelligent human being check around a
bit before bidding? The Harmony Kingdom piece I wanted for my sister got
pushed up to $36 + $6 shipping. A local dealer would sell it for $35-40
- I know becuase I checked the HK site to find the SRP. Fortunately
there's another of the same item offered and I'm currently high bidder
at $19.