From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf
Of David Franzman
Sent: Wednesday, December 24, 2003 12:46 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] History Major

Yep, have the advanced degree type of History thing.  Now I sell
plants.  But when I was a chef and restaurant owner the degree came in
very handy...well ok, I didn't use it there but when I was in
sales...hmmm, didn't do a thing for me there either.  Actually, it has
paid off in many ways that I couldn't possibly begin to explain in a
short letter.  It is a spring board to many other endeavors but unless
you want to teach social science the degree in itself is not much.  We
just don't value the study of the human condition.  It don't make us
money end of story.  Now how about that perfomance by Brett Favre.
Wasn't that amazing?

DF