From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net]On
Behalf Of Cersgarden@aol.com
Sent: Tuesday, December 23, 2003 6:53 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Happy Holidays to All

While I take a quick moment, I want to wish you all a safe and peaceful
holiday.  I will prepare dinner (lasagna) for our traditional Christmas Eve
dinner,
open gifts and attend church.  We will travel about 25 miles to our
daughters
family church for Christmas Eve services as the oldest granddaughter,
Natasha
the college student, will have a part in the services.   This is the first
Christmas without my dad and  I know many of you have suffered similar
losses
this year also.  May the great memories  over come our sorrow.
    I thank each of you for the greatest gift of all, your friendship.  To
Janice, I will include a special prayer for you.
    Now back to my preparation tasks.
    Peace to all, Ceres