Re: Happy Holidays to All, now cat door

We had such a door set into the screen of our screened porch.  Once, while we
were away the nice lady who came to cat-sit, put some garbage out on the
screen porch, planning, I guess, to dispose of it for us.  Apparently the raccoon
got in all right, but was startled when she came out, and left in a big hurry,
taking the entire door, right out of the screen, around his neck.  She said
he was rolling around the yard trying to get it off.  Finally did, for we found
it later.
Of the four we have now, only one comes and goes.  Two have never been
allowed out - too many coyotes around when they were small - and the third is such a
"pussy-cat" that he is terrified of the outdoors (this is the biggest - an
altered tom)

n a message dated 12/25/2003 7:13:13 AM Eastern Standard Time,