RE: Happy Holidays to All/now family

Cherish the time you have with family and friends. You never know what
will happen tomorrow or throughout the year. Don't ever let petty things
get in the way... pick up the phone, drop by, do what ever it takes to
make things right... today and everyday :)

Donna
Who doesn't have much of a family left, but cherishes the time I can
spend with them... and wishes she spent more time with those not with us
anymore. Sometimes you don't realize how important someone is in your
life till they are gone.