RE: OT:gift suggestions for DH

Dear All,

Thanks for all the gift suggestions for my DH!  I think that the Amazon
wish list might work. He doesn't read novels, only technical stuff.
He's a master craftsman and so skilled in his field of computer aided
design that most books are behind the technology as far as he is
concerned.  He has a collection of old woodworking books, but I can't
purchase those for him with confidence.  He doesn't go for cutesy, so
little desktop stuff has to be intellectually or visually stimulating!!!
He hates to shop, so clothes are usually a necessary come Chanukah or
Christmas!  This guy is in very high demand in his field, self-taught no
less, and yet he walks around in shoes with the soles practically wore
down to paper!  He's only cut his hair a couple of times since I've
known him - since 1975!  Socially, he commented to me recently that he
"doesn't do groups", yet he is very smooth in business dealings!

Oh, he likes fish!  But, his brackish water tank has been neglected of
late!

Anyway,  Thanks for trying!

Chris

PS-  My son and I went to see PAYCHECK on Christmas afternoon.  We both
enjoyed it!