Re: Happy Holidays to All NOW Donna's Dinner

Funny you should ask about pork roast.  I just bought the January 2004 issue
of "Fine Cooking" (talk about daydreaming), and in it is a delicious looking
recipe for glazed pork roast with carrots, parsnips and pears.  It sounds
really easy and delicious.  I served a crown roast of pork at a dinner party about
35 years ago, and haven't fixed one since! <LOL> But that was back when I was
young, married and entertained.