RE: Gardening Quizzes

Dear all,

I've been having a lot of fun doing some quizzes on iVillage!  The
daylily people I write to started checking everyone's garden
personalities.  Some of the garden related quizzes are:

Are You In a Garden Rut?
Can You Name That Plant? Test Your Garden Knowledge
Garden Personality Quiz

There are personality quizzes, beauty, IQ, decorating, color assessment,
etc!  You could spend a whole afternoon (as I did yesterday) exploring
these as they are quite interesting!  I especially liked the articles on
Feng Shui.  My house seems to have very good Feng Shui.

I came out ASIAN-ZEN INFLUENCED although I don't think that I'd go along
with that result.  I don't even like Japanese gardens, iris, or bonsai!
I do like grasses, so I guess that where my answers took a turn towards
the Asian!  Then again, I like simple things, but my gardening is not
simple as I am a plant collector!  Also, I came out a Passion flower in
another Quiz.. You'll just have to try them out for yourself!

Find out who and what you are. (Grin).

Have fun,

Long Island, NY
Zone 7