RE: Happy Holidays to All

How about a caterer?  (I'm a terrible cook on everything except desserts.)

Bonnie (SW OH - zone 5)

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf
Of Donna
Sent: Saturday, December 27, 2003 1:56 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: RE: [CHAT] Happy Holidays to All

And what happens to the (minus 1 or 2 oz) hum?!?... Next year just make
full batches and send all of us the extras LOL!.... (just kidding)

On a serious note, I have to plan a formal sit down dinner party (Gosh,
do I hate doing them) and have to 'special up' a pork roast... ideas
anyone? The last time I attempted a crown pork roast, it was a
disaster... so thinking about a regular type roast, but need something
special about it... or a better recipe for the crown one.... mine said
to put the dressing in the middle while baking.. what a greasy mess that
turned out to be....