RE: Holiday Food

Sauerkraut was a staple when I was growing up... It was served with many
things... spareribs, polish sausage, pieoges, corn beef... I guess you
have to acquire a taste for it.

Now you guys have me thinking... I am going to look for Rosen's bread...
thought it was still available at most small markets.