From: David Franzman [mailto: dfranzma@pacbell.net]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2003 09:57:03 -0800
Subject: Re: [CHAT] earthquake

Hi<br><br>Thanks Pam for asking. We're fine and 200 miles north of the
quake. <br>Some members of my family were in the thick of it including
another <br>sister. My niece lives in Paso Robles (I think my family is
cursed) and <br>she lost anything breakable that could fall of a shelf
but is otherwise <br>fine. I have a cousin (geologist) who lives in the
mountains of Big Sur <br>just north of San Simeon (Hearst Castle) which
was the epicenter. We <br>haven't been able to get a hold of
them.<br><br>It's been a pretty interesting year here in the golden
state. Fires, <br>quakes, sharks, the Regurgitator: If I was a paranoid
kind of guy I <br>would somebody has a vendetta against
quake in central CA yesterday! Is everyone<br>>alright? Those things
must be utterly terrifying. Check in all you<br>>golden state folks when
you can!! The stupid news spent more time<br>>yapping about some dumb
football player playing after losing his father<br>>(like he fought off
the Nazis single handed while bleeding to death they<br>>made it sound
like) instead of giving any REAL news about something<br>>important.
Morons in the media, they make me
TX/zone
sign-off this list, send email to majordomo@hort.net with
the<br>>message text UNSUBSCRIBE