From: Donna  [mailto: justme@prairieinet.net]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Sun, 28 Dec 2003 09:09:42 -0600
Subject: RE: [CHAT] Christmas gift

LOL! Could you image someone reading all of our posts in 30-40 years
serious note, do let us know what your think of the
Christmas gift from a friend<br>> titled<br>> 'Two Gardeners A
I think this may be a forerunner to<br>> 'gardenchat'<br>> group. I add
this to the 2 new gardening books I purchased for myself<br>> which
I<br>> cannot allow my self to indulge till I finish quilting a gift for

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com