Re: Back from vacation...utterly exhausted!

> work tonight, so gave me plenty of time to speed read through in excess
> of 500 messages...

Hi Melody,
Wow, that would be a lot to plow through. Even during the holidays I
usually respond throughout the day because I leave the computer on. with
a cable connection the messages just keep coming through. If I'm out and
about, when I come home I can just look in there for any mail - sort of
like checking the answering machine.

Sat & Sun, though I was at the computer for a large portion of each day
working on labels for our seed packets for our MG sale. This takes many
hours. So while I'm plugging away at it, and I hear that little 'ping!',
I take a moment to check what's arrived.

Kitty