From:  [mailto: kmrsy@comcast.net]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2003 14:38:29 +0000
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Back from vacation...utterly exhausted!

> work tonight, so gave me plenty of time to speed read through in
lot to plow through. Even during the holidays I<br>usually respond
throughout the day because I leave the computer on. with<br>a cable
connection the messages just keep coming through. If I'm out
and<br>about, when I come home I can just look in there for any mail -
though I was at the computer for a large portion of each day<br>working
on labels for our seed packets for our MG sale. This takes
many<br>hours. So while I'm plugging away at it, and I hear that little
'ping!',<br>I take a moment to check what's
holiday! Have been at home for<br>> past 10 days...am so exhausted I had
to come back to work just to get a<br>> decent rest! :-) Still have over
a weeks worth of the kids' school<br>> vacation to get through,
though...they get 16 days off for "Winter<br>> Break" here...by the time
it is over, parents are in insane asylums and<br>> the kids have all
died of boredom! Actually has been pretty quiet at<br>> work tonight, so
gave me plenty of time to speed read through in excess<br>> of 500
messages...sounds like you all had a great holiday, too! Good<br>> thing
I missed out on the chocolate and food discussions...last time I<br>>
got involved in a chocolate thing here on-line it just went on and on
(I<br>> am obsessive about chocolate, can you tell.) Anyways, just
wanted to say<br>> hello! and that I'm glad to be back with you
thing we can experience is the mysterious." <br>> --Albert Einstein<br>>
-

    http://www.excite.com<br>>

The most personalized portal on the Web!<br>> <br>>