From: james singer [mailto: jsinger@igc.org]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2003 17:25:24 -0500
Subject: Re: [CHAT] earthquake, now Iowa

Probably also why Long Beach, California, has an annual Iowa Day
December 29, 2003, at 04:10 AM, Melody wrote:<br><br>> re: Pam's comment
about "No kidding. Life in California certainly <br>> sounds interesting
anyway. Mmm mmm mmm." :<br>><br>> I'll take dull, old boring Hills, Iowa
any day, thank you very much.<br>> Nothing much of importance (beyond
living a simple, quiet life) ever<br>> really happens here and I like it
that way! It is what makes one of<br>> those sometimes miserable Iowa
5/4)<br>><br>> "The most beautiful thing we can experience is the