Re: Back from vacation...utterly exhausted!

Melody, yes it is terribly expensive IMO, but I got a half price deal
for 6mo. Now that I'm at full price, I don't want to go back to dial up
because my winter projects take more internet time. However, DSL prices
have been coming down, so I may look into that.

Kitty