From: cathy carpenter [mailto: cathyc@rnet.com]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2003 16:03:24 -0600
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Holiday Food

Most folks of northern European heritage can drink milk throughout
milk <br>sugar, lactose. The result? Very uncomfortable cramping and
Jesse Bell wrote:<br><br>> Hmmm, must be the "Kraut" in me......my
mother is German....but I just <br>> LOVE sauerkraut. And on my father's
side...Scotch....so I love <br>> cooked cabbage too....and coleslaw. I
just pretty much love cabbage. <br>> I cook it all the time...kids love
it too...except for Robert's <br>> youngest, who is a very picky eater.
She doesn't even drink <br>> milk.....now that's just WRONG. I can't
imagine life without THAT!!! <br>> So I buy her the orange juice with
OK<br>> Zone

    http://www.hort.net/funds/<br><br>

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com