RE: Holiday Food

I can't tolerate cow's milk or cheese made from it...since birth...but goat
milk products do fine.  Thank goodness the local Walmarts have started
carrying it.   A bit expensive but tastes so good.  I used to try to get
canned and powered which lack a good flavor and would buy locally when I
could find a farmer.  I can also find a hard goat cheese at Fresh Market,
one of the speciality food stores.  My intolerance causes an opposite
effect than the usual intolerance.

Bonnie Zone 6+ ETN